Dear user, welcome on our website. Please read carefully our Policy privacy which applies in any case when you access our websites or our applications for mobile devices and decide to browse within it and use its services. This website is operated and maintained by Tonon International srl, via del Cristo 88/b 33044 Manzano (UD), VAT IT01527420309, registered with the Register of Companies of Udine, REA 179090. This policy is in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, which protects individuals regarding the processing of personal data.
- using data exclusively for the aims and with the ways showed in the information note at the time of their collection;
- using data for further aims just when there is the authorization for the user;
- making available data for different societies only for aims useful for the requested service; not communicating data, or giving them or transferring them to other subjects for different uses without any communication and authorization by the users;
- accomplishing cancelling, changing, integration data requests, opposing to using data for commercial information sending;
- ensuring a correct and legal use of data, safeguarding users privacy, and applying safe measures in order to protect privacy, integrity and availability of collected data.
The data controller of the information collected through our websites and through our mobile applications is Tonon International srl, via del Cristo 88/b 33044 Manzano (UD), VAT IT01527420309, registered with the Register of Companies of Udine, REA 179090. Tonon International srl decides with autonomy for the ends and way of process, and of security processes to be applied to guarantee privacy, integrity and availability of data. For organisational and functional requirements alone, we have appointed some data processing chiefs and/or data processors of user data, for the purposes strictly related to and inherent to performing services linked or connected to our websites and to our mobile applications. These subjects were chosen because they have demonstrated experience, expertise and reliability to provide sufficient guarantees of complete compliance with the applicable rules on data processing, including the data security profile. The data processing chiefs process the personal data of users of our websites and our mobile applications according to the instructions given by the company. We periodically verify that the data processing chiefs have correctly fulfilled their tasks and that they continue to offer suitable guarantees of compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data. The data processors are employees of the company Tonon International srl.
2. When and for what purposes we use your personal data
Your personal data are collected and processed by Tonon International srl for purposes strictly related to the proper use of the websites and of the mobile applications and its information services. Your personal information may also be used in other processing operations, however, in a manner in line with these purposes. In particular, your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- to forward your data and requests of informative material to our advertisers.
- through the relevant registration form, in order to send you our free newsletters upon explicit consent.
- to provide you with support services.
Your personal information will not be disclosed to third parties for purposes not permitted by law or without your explicit consent. Moreover, your personal data may be disclosed to law enforcement or judicial authorities, in accordance with law and prior to formal request by these authorities, for instance within anti-fraud services.
Your personal information will not be transferred abroad.
Please note that Tonon International srl processes personal data of its users only for purposes strictly related to the provision of the services rendered through its websites and its mobile applications and to inform you about new commercial initiatives closely related to the activities and services of the websites and of the mobile applications. Tonon International srl processes your personal data for direct marketing purposes, also by email, with your consent alone.
3. Optional or compulsory communication of personal data
Communicating your personal data to Tonon International srl when requested in any of the many instances where personal data is collected through the websites or the mobile applications may be essential in order to achieve the purposes set down by the communication itself, or not prejudicial in this regard. The compulsory or optional nature of the data provision is specified each time, with reference to the specific data requested, at the point of input for each data collection, by marking compulsory information with an asterisk (*).
If you refuse to communicate the information marked as compulsory to Tonon International srl, it will be impossible to achieve the main purpose of the specific data collection. Communicating additional data to Tonon International srl, other than those marked as compulsory, is optional and will not produce any consequences with regard to the main purposes of the collection.
4. Your rights
You are entitled, at any time, to obtain confirmation from Tonon International srl that your personal data is or is not being processed, even if not yet registered, and its communication in an intelligible form.
You are also entitled to obtain information from Tonon International srl about the source of your personal data, the purposes and methods of data processing that apply to your personal data; the type of logic applied when electronic instruments are used for data processing; full identification of the data controller and data supervisors; the names of the persons or categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or who may become privy to personal data while performing their duties as, by way of example, the data supervisors.
In any moment you can solicit your rights towards the treatment owner, as described in the following points:
- You have the rights to obtain the confirmation of the existence or non existence of personal data belonging to you, even though not yet registered, and request them in a readable form.
- You have the rights to obtain information regarding:
- the source of the personal data, the treatment purposes and handling, the personal data of the Owner and of the Responsible and the indication of the individuals that may come in contact with your data related to the treatment.
- the logic, the paths and the procedure applied with electronic systems support.
- You have the rights to obtain:
- updating, correction, or data integration.
- deletion, transformation of the personal data in anonymous data, the total lock of the eventually breached law data, including those not mandatory in relation to the purposes where the data has been previously requested or subsequently treated.
- the formal declaration that the procedures in relation with letter a) and b) have been notified, for the content also, to those to whom the data have been communicated, except in cases where this accomplishment would be impossible to obtain or shall require resources openly disproportionate compared to the protected right.
- You have the rights to object, in full or in part:
- for legitimate reasons towards the personal data treatment, even though relevant to the data gathering purposes.
- towards the treatment of personal data for the sending of advertising material or direct sell or for detection of marketing research strategies or for commercial communication.
Your personal data may be made available to third party companies who process the data independently only to carry out the operations described on our websites and our mobile applications as indicated in paragraph 2 above and only when such a purpose is not incompatible with the purposes for which your data was collected and subsequently processed and, in any case, in accordance with the law. The data will not be communicated, sold or otherwise transferred to third parties, without the users having been informed beforehand and, with their consent, when it is required by law.
Currently the data supervisors charged with processing your personal data are the following:
- Hostgator Texas USA - management and maintenance services of some servers - https://support.hostgator.com/articles/pre-sales-policies/general-data-protection-regulation
- OVH - management and maintenance services of some servers - https://www.ovh.co.uk/personal-data-protection/
- IDFdesign srl – management and maintenance services of some servers - http://www.idfdesign.com/privacy.htm
- ElasticEmail – services of email marketing upon explicit user’s consent - https://elasticemail.com/resources/usage-policies/
- Google Analytics – services of analysis of data for statistic usage - https://www.google.com/intl/en/cloud/security/gdpr/
7. Links to other web sites
Our websites and our mobile applications include deep links to other websites that may have no relation to us. Our websites and our mobile applications provide links to these websites exclusively to facilitate our users in their research and navigation.
We hereby inform you that you may exercise your rights against the data controller under the European law. If you are concerned about your data, you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.